Fiduciary investment advice for retirement plans.
Alerus offers fiduciary investment advisory services for retirement plan sponsors through its advisory services department. Bringing together experienced professionals from both our retirement division and our nationally chartered bank, Alerus can function in an advisory capacity under ERISA section 3(21).
Our comprehensive investment management, fiduciary oversight, and risk management services combined with our experience and expertise help you manage, mitigate, and/or potentially reduce your investment fiduciary risk. Alerus does this while increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of your plan.
- Accept and acknowledge fiduciary responsibilities in writing.
- Assist you in the development and ongoing monitoring of an investment policy.
- Conduct investment manager searches and evaluations.
- Recommend specific investment menus and fund changes.
- Provide your investment committee with support and guidance.